Everyone in your family deserves high quality oral care, no matter if they are 2 or 22 or 62! Establishing a relationship with a family dentist is a great way to ensure all of you get reliable, consistent, excellent dental treatment so that you’ll all be smiling for years to come.
A family dentist offers full service options to meet all kinds of oral health needs. Both preventative and diagnostic treatments are performed to help you avoid problems with your teeth and gums, but when issues do arise they can be accurately identified and treated.
Find a practice that is convenient for you and others in your family, and employs a dentist and staff who make each of you feel comfortable and confident. The idea is to choose a dental office and stick with it for years to come so that you’ll receive consistent and personalized treatment while feeling at home in the dentist’s chair.
When choosing a dentist, schedule a consultation to learn more about the services and office. Most family dentists provide services such as:
- General dentistry – using modern technology and methods to meet the oral health needs of every family member
- Pediatric dentistry – focusing on dental needs of children to establish good hygiene habits, become comfortable with dental treatment, reduce decay, and avoid oral health issues in the future
- Professional cleanings – removing plaque and tartar to prevent cavities and gum disease, as well as improve the appearance of your smile
- Dental fillings – fillings for cavities, often made from composite resin material that matches your tooth
- Dental implants – artificial tooth and root that is integrated into the jaw so that it looks and feels very natural as a replacement for a missing tooth
- Crowns – cap that covers an existing tooth that has been damaged and requires rebuilding to make it functional and attractive
- Dentures – partial or full restorations to replace multiple missing teeth
No matter the current condition of your family’s teeth, it’s a good time to find a family dentist and get everyone the care they need for bright smiles ahead.